This job is archived
Proud to be a Platinum Salesforce partner, Pracedo offer a wide range of consultancy services for the full range of Salesforce platform products across the UK, Europe and Australia.
We’re hiring Senior Consultants to join our growing team in the UK. If you're an expert in all things 'Salesforce' and want to work with prestigious universities, charities, luxury brands & travel companies, this is for you!
As a Senior Consultant you'll lead a wide variety of Salesforce projects for our clients. You'll have technical implementation experience and be skilled at managing relationships. Customer success is at the heart of what we do - you'll deliver unique solutions to a range of clients across the UK and Europe.
Variety is one of the key benefits of this job, one minute you’ll be working on your own on a pro bono project for a tiny charity changing people’s lives around the world, next you’ll be acting as ScrumMaster on a project with 20 fellow consultants delivering a complex upgrade to the Salesforce instance of a global business. Mostly you’ll be working on 2-3 month engagements with 1-3 fellow consultants and these projects can cover everything from sales and marketing and cpq, through to service, FSL, Commerce and beyond.
You’ll get to utilise your current expertise and develop new knowledge. We encourage all employees to continue their professional development. Over time you'll become a fully certified consultant and own projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
We expect our Senior Consultants to be able to work on projects independently, able to manage client expectations, deliver high quality product and ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget with a happy customer. We also want our Senior Consultants to be able to lead teams and mentor other Consultants.
In all of this you will be supported by a Development Team, Programme Management team plus our COO and CEO who are hands on and can help you be successful.
You'll be based in our Soho, London office - just a short walk from Tottenham Court Road or Oxford Street Tube stations
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Salesforce product suite
- Experience as a Salesforce Consultant
- Technical expertise such as building lightning components on SQL queries or in using a more complex/niche Salesforce product such as CPQ or Mulesoft or Billing etc
- Some experience managing the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at a time.
- Be confident managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Experience defining strategy, understanding clients' business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Two Salesforce Certifications minimum
- Additional Salesforce Certifications are an advantage
- Agile or PRINCE2 Certification is an advantage
- Volunteering Time Off (VTO) - Paid time out of the office to give back to the community
- Workplace Pension
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to Work
- Birthday Day Off
- 28 days holiday (standard 20 + 8 bank holidays)
- Office Snacks
Here at Pracedo, we pride ourselves on our diversity & inclusivity and consider each other to be family. We embrace opportunities to be both teacher and student, learning from each other's unique experiences to deliver innovative consultancy services. When you choose us, you become a part of this!