Fast Slow Motion is a Salesforce Summit Partner Consultancy
We have a few key reasons why it's a fun place to be here:
Growth: There is a ton of opportunity for professional and personal development for our employees and lots of room for promotions and upward mobility. Our team has grown from 30 people to 100+ in the past 12 months. We want to exceed expectations again in 2022 and continue to provide the highest standard of work and service to our clients, but we also want to provide more opportunities for fantastic Salesforce Professionals who join us.
Variety: We work with every Cloud, Product and Tool Salesforce has on offer in its Suite, every day is different. We are a 1 - Stop shop for our clients, so you can work on any project, so you continue to be challenged and learn. We work with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud + more
Pure Consulting: We are Business Operations Experts so we work with our clients to develop better processes prior to building out the systems. We are pure Business Consultants and we love technology. We are experts in Salesforce Implementation for small to medium businesses.
Impact: We work with growth businesses, those companies that are growing, and we partner with them to help them scale and create sustainable businesses. In every case we fully own the project lifecycle and get to make transformational changes every day. We see the needle move fast here. We do not provide Managed Services to our clients, so the majority of our work is exciting, greenfield and project based.
Flexibility: FSM has been working remotely since day one, we have no travel requirements and you don't have to be on site with the client. You can work where ever you like. There is NO Micromanagement here, so you control your own schedule and decide the hours you work.
High Achievers: Check us out on the AppExchange to see the reviews of our work. We are a hugely collaborative team based company. No silos or islands!
The Salesforce Consultant Role
A Salesforce Consultant works closely with our clients to implement Salesforce, leads client meetings, mentors clients and team members on best practices, and ensures our clients are successful.
- Serve as the primary consultant on a wide variety of projects.
- Manage project teams including software developers with assistance from the Project Leader.
- Maintain an efficient response time to client communications.
- Plan customer calls and define weekly agenda topics with assistance from the Project Leader.
- Lead weekly customer calls with limited assistance from the Project Leader.
- Present Salesforce solutions to clients during customer calls.
- Conduct internal debrief meetings immediately following each client call.
- Execute and delegate project action items to the Implementation Specialist team.
- Architect and design software solutions.
- Aid Project Leader in managing customer expectations.
- Aid Project Leader in maintaining project timeline.
- Create weekly project status reports.
- Communicate with clients and project team members.
- Attend daily team standup's to review the status of each project, discuss team workload, and collaborate on any complex problems.
- Build complex software systems within the Salesforce platform.
- Build software solutions using many different technology stacks.
- Design and implement complex databases.
- Design solutions according to client needs and constraints.
- Design and implement web-based, multi-tenant software solutions.Implement quality assurance processes.Identify risks and issues in order to prevent “fires” before they occur.
- Work with agile and other methodologies.
- Help identify and implement process improvements in order to improve our current processes and avoid repeating the same mistakes.
- 401k profit-sharing plan
- 401k with a match
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
Continue to build your Salesforce career with our organization, check out our website to learn more about Fast Slow Motion
*All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.*