This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Consultant
Dupont Circle Solutions (DCS) is a team of specialists, united by our love of Salesforce. Our clients range from growing technology companies to nonprofits to venture funds. We are our clients’ champions, ready to roll up our sleeves and problem-solve to best support their businesses and make Salesforce work for them!
WHO WE ARE:
At DCS, our mission is to create sustained, meaningful outcomes for our clients. We accomplish this by hiring the best people, continuously training and empowering our team, and creating a culture of working hard for our clients while also having an environment focused on collaboration and fun. We are a woman-owned business and an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to the team. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are a remote-centric workplace with an office in Virginia, and a collaborative team spread across North America.
Our Salesforce Consultants have prior consulting and Salesforce.com experience and are ready to join a collaborative team. The ideal candidate has experience working on client engagements, managing client expectations, and defining a scope of work all the way from use cases to test cases. We want someone who is excited about the industries we work with and enjoys building new best practices for our firm as we continue to grow.
YOU ARE: 💡
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Solution-focused problem solver
- Strong multitasker
- Team oriented
- Strategic and thoughtful; able to ideate multiple scenarios to solve client problems
- Growing your consulting skills
- Developing confidence in presentation skills
- Enthusiastic to be a part of something great!
YOU DO: 💻
- Play an active role in all phases of the project lifecycle (discovery/requirements, design, build, test, training, and deployment)
- Support discovery sessions utilizing your comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products, structure, and security models
- Work with clients and all stakeholders to build clear use cases and requirements
- Perform analysis and decomposition of complex business information, recommend leading practices, and present associated technical process components
- Design and configure solutions and support the development team for solutions that require custom development
- Support other team members in their work (review solutions, help troubleshoot, etc)
- Perform data clean-up and complex loading functions using Data Loader and/or provide data best practice recommendations to team members and customers
YOU HAVE: 🎓
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Consulting experience preferred
- Experience with designing and developing custom objects, layouts, reports in salesforce.com
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Well organized, results driven and eager to handle difficult problems
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remote-first work environment, with an option for hybrid in the DC/MD/VA area
- Generous, flexible PTO, paid holidays, and floating DCS holidays
- Top-notch paid medical, dental, vision - 99% paid for employees, 80% for dependants
- 401(k) match 100% on the dollar up to 6%, with no vesting period
- 16 weeks of paid leave for parents who give birth to a child, 4 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Paid Salesforce certification exams
- Bonus programs: utilization performance, hiring referrals, Salesforce certification bonuses
- Home office setup with a new laptop, monitor, and all accessories needed
- Cool swag brands like Yeti, Patagonia, and Marine Layer – and a gift card on your Birthday!
- The leadership development program, peer groups, and internal advisor
- Company-paid Mental health and well-being support program
- Zoom happy hours, virtual social events, and engaging activities
- Award-winning culture and supportive team environment to embrace our commitment that hard work is appreciated and is directly tied to outcomes.