Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With over 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer, a Salesforce expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-new customers achieve value and gain knowledge from our product suite. This is a unique opportunity to expand and utilize your skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with Enterprise customers for onboarding and training programs by driving complex, high-profile, technical implementations to meet customer’s expectation
- Own the process to ensure a smooth customer transition from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert, conducting internal training sessions where you share your knowledge with the team
- Drive and adhere to Key Performance Indicators such as Time to First Value for Adoption and Value metrics
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during the implementation phase in a timely manner by identifying root causes, proposing test cases, resulting in solutions
- Work cross-functionally on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services related to onboarding and training
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Ability to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 2+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- 3x Salesforce Certifications
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office to maximise collaboration and interaction with business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customises the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.