- 3+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification
- Proven track record in delivering end-to-end implementations of Salesforce
- Experience Leading client workshops, collecting needs and designing solutions based on these requirements
- Great note-taking and documentation skills
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders
- Possess both technical skills and a high level of business acumen
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers
- German native speaker and fluent in English
- Providing estimates for sales proposals
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the pre-sales phase
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers and Salesforce employees
- Supporting Business Analysts with requirement gathering and project scoping, then using these requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions
- Managing multiple customer solutions and projects simultaneously
- Mentoring junior consultants
- Managing customer expectations and being responsible for delivering a high-quality solution to customers
- Very low travel percentage.
- Flexible Roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas.
- Transparent salaries.
- International and progressive company DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and a strong focus on company values).
- Flexible handling of vacation and home office.
- Subsidised lunch options, fruit basket, a ticket for public transportation.
- Awesome team activities.
- Office located in the heart of the city.