Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Do you have experience designing solutions in Salesforce and adapting the platform to client needs? If so come with us to work on Key Projects, define processes both internal and external and implement bleeding-edge best practices. We also offer amazing coffee, a transparent salary structure, flexible working hours and unique culture.
- 3+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification
- Proven track record in delivering end-to-end implementations of Salesforce
- Experience Leading client workshops, collecting needs and designing solutions based on these requirements
- Great note-taking and documentation skills
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders
- Possess both technical skills and a high level of business acumen
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers
- German native speaker and fluent in English
- Providing estimates for sales proposals
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the pre-sales phase
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers and Salesforce employees
- Supporting Business Analysts with requirement gathering and project scoping, then using these requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions
- Managing multiple customer solutions and projects simultaneously
- Mentoring junior consultants
- Managing customer expectations and being responsible for delivering a high-quality solution to customers
- Very low travel percentage.
- Flexible Roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas.
- Transparent salaries.
- International and progressive company DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and a strong focus on company values).
- Flexible handling of vacation and home office.
- Subsidised lunch options, fruit basket, a ticket for public transportation.
- Awesome team activities.
- Office located in the heart of the city.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...