Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Experience Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
Last Updated: 11/5/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're looking for a Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant to join our growing office in London, located in the heart of the city. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA has 4 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid and Zurich. As a Salesforce Partner, and winner of the ‘Top Partner for Fast Growth Companies’ at the Salesforce UK&I Partner awards, you will have exposure working with fastest-growing companies in the UK and Europe. Join the Salesforce's ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing. Let’s talk and see if there is a fit.
Covid-19 has resulted in an unprecedented growth in customers prioritising the digital experience for their customers. This has led to a huge demand for having a customer facing interface, and in turn the number of Experience Cloud projects the team are working on. We are now looking to further expand our expertise in this area.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various Salesforce multi-cloud projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within the hypergrowth space. As a Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant, you will be in charge of building out both custom and standard communities. Take a closer look at the requirements & skills, tasks and responsibilities, and the benefits for this position below.
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years Salesforce implementation experience.
- Community Cloud Consultant Certified.
- Experience building out custom and standard communities.
- Competent in UI/UX best practices.
- Experience leading client workshops, collecting needs and designing solutions based on these requirements.
- Great note-taking and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Possessing both technical skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- Fluent in English.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Providing estimates for sales proposals.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the pre-sales phase.
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers and Salesforce employees.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the presales phase.
- Supporting Business Analysts with requirement gathering and project scoping, then using these requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Managing multiple customer solutions and projects simultaneously.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
- Managing customer expectations and being responsible for delivering a high-quality solution to customers.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- Transparent salaries.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...