- Leading requirements gathering workshops with customers, typically for multi-product implementations
- Collaborating with team members on solution design, whilst maintaining technical authority
- Getting involved in all stages of the delivery of a Salesforce project - design, build, deployment, and training
- Assisting and mentoring other team members/Salesforce nerds
What's that? Sounds like the most amazing role ever? Perfect! Here's a rundown of the skills and experience that you'll need for the role:
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple Salesforce implementations during your career, in a lead role
- Advanced functional Salesforce skills, across multiple products. Strong Sales/Service Cloud skills are a must
- Amazing inter-personal and stakeholder management skills. You love the challenge of facing off with customers who think they know more than you do
- Great team management skills. Other team members will seek your input and advice and you'll be expected to keep tabs on other consultants assigned to your projects
Ticked all those boxes? Well done! If you really want to impress us, you'll also have some of the following:
- An impressive list of Salesforce certifications showing us that you're knowledgeable across multiple products
- Hands on implementation experience with Salesforce CPQ, Field Service, or Marketing Cloud
- Experience working in a consulting environment, preferably within another Salesforce partner
- A thirst for knowledge. You're the guy/girl reading the Salesforce release notes in full aren't you?
Finally, what can we offer you?
- A competitive salary (tell us what you're looking for, it doesn't have to be awkward!)
- Enablement, training, and certification
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care policy
- A relaxed, collaborative environment and flexible working hours
Sounds interesting? We run a pretty informal first stage interview so why not get in touch for a casual chat?