Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Consultant (m/f/d)
Last Updated: 11/5/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Our plans for 2022 are our biggest yet, and we are looking to expand the team to support this growth. EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Do you have experience designing solutions in Salesforce and adapting the platform to client needs? If so come with us to work on Key Projects, define processes both internal and external and implement bleeding-edge best practices. We also offer amazing coffee, a transparent salary structure, flexible working hours and unique culture.
- 1+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification.
- Proven track record in delivering end-end implementations of Salesforce.
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Possessing both technical skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- Fluent in English.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Providing estimates for sales proposals.
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers and Salesforce employees.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the Presales phase.
- Managing multiple customer solutions and projects simultaneously.
- Supporting Business Analysts with requirement gathering and project scoping and using these requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Managing customer expectations and being responsible for delivering a high-quality solution to customers.
- Very low travel requirements
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees
- Unlimited holidays
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development
- Company focus on well-being and mental health
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day.
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...