- Financial/Bookkeeping background is required; knowledge of Bookkeeping tools such as Datev is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge (user perspective) is required – as a Salesforce partner all our processes run on Salesforce. Salesforce Admin or Consultant experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Interest in customer service and the ability to deliver presentations and training sessions to customers.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- A Salesforce certification is a plus.
- Working closely with the Product Team to ensure continuous optimization of the DATEV Connector and to integrate customer feedback.
- Implementation of EMPAUAs DATEV Connector in Salesforce Projects.
- Conducting Pre-Sales Workshops and Product Demos to demonstrate the power of Salesforce, Accounting Seed and the DATEV Connector.
- Leading Accounting Seed projects, potentially in collaboration with other project workflows owned by Project Managers from EMPAUA.
- Coordinating any future DATEV releases from the technical perspective.
- Designing solutions for additional features for the Product, in close collaboration with the Product Team.
- Maintaining the internal EMPAUA use of the product, ensuring it is continuously improved.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers and partners such as Accounting Seed.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Very low travel requirements
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees
- Unlimited holidays
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development
- Company focus on well-being and mental health
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".