Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to meet our customers' needs using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're looking for a Financial Salesforce Consultant to join our growing team in the UK. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 5 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid, Zurich and London. Join the Salesforce ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing with influencing companies in the region. This is rounded off with a team that values the quality of our service and the well-being of our co-workers. We would love to meet you today – let’s talk and see if there is a fit!
Grow with EMPAUA
In this role, you will work closely with the EMPAUA DATEV Connector, an EMPAUA product that allows customers to connect their Salesforce Org with Accounting Seed and with DATEV (the go-to software for every German tax advisor).
You will gain a deep understanding of both Accounting Seed and the EMPAUA DATEV Connector to consult clients early on in their Lead to Ledger journey. Your financial background will allow you to fully understand the requirements and present solutions based on the Product’s capabilities. Furthermore, your Salesforce knowledge will allow you to present solutions on how each customer’s process can be designed to flow into Accounting Seed.
Accounting Seed is an EMPAUA partner that offers Salesforce native Bookkeeping, complete Cash In and Cash Out processes.
The EMPAUA DATEV Connector is a Product that enhances Accounting Seeds capabilities by enabling the handover of all financial transactions to Germany’s number 1 software used by tax advisors, DATEV.
Requirements & Skills
- Financial/Bookkeeping background is required; knowledge of Bookkeeping tools such as Datev is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge (user perspective) is required – as a Salesforce partner all our processes run on Salesforce. Salesforce Admin or Consultant experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Interest in customer service and the ability to deliver presentations and training sessions to customers.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- A Salesforce certification is a plus.
- Working closely with the Product Team to ensure continuous optimization of the DATEV Connector and to integrate customer feedback.
- Implementation of EMPAUAs DATEV Connector in Salesforce Projects.
- Conducting Pre-Sales Workshops and Product Demos to demonstrate the power of Salesforce, Accounting Seed and the DATEV Connector.
- Leading Accounting Seed projects, potentially in collaboration with other project workflows owned by Project Managers from EMPAUA.
- Coordinating any future DATEV releases from the technical perspective.
- Designing solutions for additional features for the Product, in close collaboration with the Product Team.
- Maintaining the internal EMPAUA use of the product, ensuring it is continuously improved.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers and partners such as Accounting Seed.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Very low travel requirements
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees
- Unlimited holidays
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development
- Company focus on well-being and mental health
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...