With a strong established reputation for delivering CPQ solutions within SMB and mid-market, we're looking to expand our CPQ team.
Don't worry, we don't want you to be 100% focused on Salesforce CPQ because that would be a nightmare... But we do do a lot of CPQ projects and you'd be expected to lead on them alongside our existing CPQ team.
You will need to have advanced technical knowledge of multiple Salesforce products including Salesforce CPQ, and have proven experience leading multiple successful implementations.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading requirements gathering workshops with customers, typically for multi-product implementations
- Collaborating with team members on solution design, whilst maintaining technical authority
- Getting involved in all stages of the delivery of a Salesforce project - design, build, deployment, and training
- Assisting and mentoring other team members/Salesforce nerds
What's that? Sounds like the most amazing role ever? Perfect! Here's a rundown of the skills and experience that you'll need for the role:
- Hands on CPQ experience, or better yet, a shiny CPQ certification
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple Salesforce implementations during your career, in a lead role
- Advanced functional Salesforce skills, across multiple products. Strong Sales/Service Cloud skills are a must
- Amazing inter-personal and stakeholder management skills. You love the challenge of facing off with customers who think they know more than you do
- Great team management skills. Other team members will seek your input and advice and you'll be expected to keep tabs on other consultants assigned to your projects
Ticked all those boxes? Well done! If you really want to impress us, you'll also have some of the following:
- An impressive list of Salesforce certifications showing us that you're knowledgeable across multiple products
- Hands on implementation experience with not only Salesforce CPQ, but maybe Field Service, Pardot, or Marketing Cloud as well
- Experience working in a consulting environment, preferably within another Salesforce partner
- A thirst for knowledge. You're the guy/girl reading the Salesforce release notes in full aren't you?
- Experience of implementing Salesforce CPQ within high tech businesses, specifically Software/SaaS companies
Finally, what can we offer you?
- A competitive salary (tell us what you're looking for, it doesn't have to be awkward!)
- Enablement, training, and certification
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care policy
- A relaxed, collaborative environment and flexible working hours
Sounds interesting? We run a pretty informal first stage interview so why not get in touch for a casual chat?
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service