- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- Salesforce configuration knowledge
- Strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration.
- Because most of the work of the Marketing Implementation Consultant is client–facing
- communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important.
- The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Here’s how you’ll know you’re a good fit for the role:
- You’ve done at least 2 full project implementations of a B2B Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce
- You have deep functional expertise in applications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or related platforms
- You have solid knowledge of Demand Generation functionalities including webinar setup, email campaigns, lead nurturing, paid media promotion, content syndication, lead generation, etc.
- You’re familiar with Campaign attribution and can explain first-touch, last-touch and multi-touch attribution
- You have experience creating and configuring Salesforce Campaigns
- You are organized and disciplined about tracking projects, delivery and timelines
- You are comfortable challenging assumptions and pushing back on ideas or solutions that aren’t best practices
- You can communicate clearly and succinctly via email, slack or over the phone
- You are flexible and able to easily pivot from one priority to another without missing a beat
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2022
- Amazing benefits including: Health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401(k), professional development, technology stipend, social activities, and more!
- Work with interesting, motivated and fun team members who enjoy their work, and are passionate about what they do
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Kicksaw is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.