This job is archived
Salesforce Consultant Apprentice at Westbrook
This London-based Salesforce Consultancy is a Consulting Partner to Salesforce.com, helping clients to identify the best Salesforce implementation approach for their company! Westbrook are currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant apprentice to work closely with their clients to understand their business requirements and translate those to the Salesforce platform to the highest technical standard!
You will undertake the Salesforce Consultant Apprenticeship with LDN Apprenticeships throughout the role where you will gain your Salesforce Administrator cert along with the Level 4 Business Analyst. All applications will go through LDN Apprenticeships.
Consultants are engaged throughout the project lifecycle and their responsibilities run from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing, and deployment.
- Westbrook consultants are also certified Salesforce Consultants with a proven track record of delivering successful implementations in a client-facing environment with key responsibilities that include:
Facilitating Workshops: Gather business requirements from key stakeholders (Business Analysis)
- Document Requirements: Provide detailed write up of project scope, requirements, and definitions of success (Business Requirements Specification)
- Technical Governance and Estimation: Reviewing project scope, design, and estimates
- Managing projects: Includes coordinating the project team to ensure the project remains on track, within scope and budget
- Customer Success: Manage client relationships and provide support throughout the change process
- Technical Expertise: Continual Professional Development, continually improving personal Salesforce knowledge by keeping up to date with the latest releases and gaining further certifications and qualifications
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Successful delivery of Salesforce projects
- Strong configuration capability with experience of process builder, validation rules, formulas, flows and custom objects
- Ability to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management skills both internally at all levels and with third parties, with the ability to build productive relationships
- Highly developed communication skills to effectively present technical solutions to project stakeholders