As a Senior Salesforce Consultant - Non-Profit at Plative, you will be advising and implementing Salesforce solutions to our portfolio of non-profit clients. Candidates for this role should possess a deep knowledge of the [Register to View]
rel="noopener">[Register to View]
capabilities in the non-profit space and high-level knowledge of common industry-specific integrations. You will act as a knowledgeable liaison with client executive stakeholders, uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy, and create effective solutions that address the client’s requirements. Plative is a fast-paced, agile environment, so you will be involved from project inception to completion and be the facilitator of change for our clients.
This is a remote job that is open to any candidate based in Canada or the US.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Participate in sessions with team members to understand business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Manage and facilitate project delivery and build components as necessary.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients.
- Configure and customize [Register to View] rel="noopener">[Register to View] Sales and Service applications
- Configuration of [Register to View] rel="noopener">[Register to View] and related third party applications
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
- 4+ years Salesforce experience and within a consulting environment
- 3+ years with non-profit industry exposure
- A deep desire to increase your business acumen
- Salesforce Non-Profit Cloud or NPSP experience
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Proficiency with Salesforce Visual Flows and Process Builder
- Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.