Salesforce HLS BA Ciberspring is looking for a remote Salesforce BA with Pharmaceuticals experience.
We are a Silver Certified Salesforce Partner and we are looking to hire a Full-Time position on our Salesforce team.
Roles and Responsibilities: As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions. Our Salesforce Business Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define and document business requirements
• Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training Qualifications
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
• Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
• Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
• Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
• Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio Preferred Experience and Skills
• Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
• Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
• Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
• Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
• Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)