Salesforce Consultant Apprentice at Pracedo
Platinum Salesforce partners, Pracedo offers consultancy services for the full range of Salesforce platform products across the UK, Europe and Australia. They have been successfully running an apprenticeship programme for 5 years and are now looking for Consultant apprentices to join their growing team. If you're determined to become an expert in all things 'Salesforce' and work with prestigious universities, charities, businesses large and small, luxury brands & travel companies, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Salesforce Consultant Apprentice, you'll work alongside your Consultant colleagues to implement new instances of Salesforce for their clients. You will be expected to take on a variety of roles on different projects, these roles include:
- Supporting business analysis-orientated work
- Collating product backlogs for projects and writing up requirements and process flows
- Salesforce administration
- Setting up users and staging data for demos or testing
- Assistance with technology implementation methodologies and best practice
- Exploration of functionalities such as Cloud Pages, SQL, Journey Builder, AMP Script, and Cloud Connector
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
- Managing the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects
- Becoming a Salesforce trailhead Ranger and achieving multiple Salesforce certifications
Once you have a bit of experience you might be able to combine these roles across multiple projects and maybe even go out as a key consultant for a specific customer.
As well as completing your apprenticeship, over time you'll become a fully certified consultant and own projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Demonstrable commitment to Apprenticeship rather than an academic route for this next stage
- A genuine interest in technology through things like coding clubs or summer camps or tech-orientated hobbies
- Professionalism, self-organisation and coming prepared and well researched about Salesforce and Pracedo
- Some work experience whether through paid employment, volunteering or internships, office-based work experience is preferred
- Enthusiasm, resilience, hard work, self-awareness, and being a team player
- Ability to work remotely
- Volunteering Time Off (VTO) - Paid time out of the office to give back to the community
- Workplace Pension
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to Work
- Birthday Day Off
- 28 days holiday (standard 20 + 8 bank holidays)
- Office Snacks