This job is archived
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum
Location: UK Based – Remote
Term: Full Time
Our client is a social enterprise FinTech based in London. Their mission is to provide technology that empowers Inclusive Finance Providers to dramatically change access to financial support for underserved communities. They do this by providing an end-to-end loan management application for Inclusive Finance providers built on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant who:
- is excited to join a fast-growing tech-for-good Salesforce product company
- relishes the opportunity to become a specialist in microfinance
- wants to lead implementations, master the critical details and exceed customer expectations
- is keen to play a leading role in growing new lines of business
You will be part of a growing team currently made up of a team of 10 colleagues. You will work closely with all members of the team but in particular with the Lead Salesforce consultant in the UK.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, manage and deliver customer implementations, including:
- work with clients to gather requirements and analyse business processes
- facilitate customer workshops
- coordinate sprint planning and sprint review sessions
- support Junior Consultants in configuring Salesforce and the application including third-party integrations (such as FormAssembly, FinDock and DocuSign)
- migrate data from existing platform
- manage user acceptance testing
- provide training to users
- Participate in pre-sales programmes to assess the system requirements including:
- facilitate customer workshops
- gather requirements and analysis business processes
- collate potential product user stories for further investigation
- Provide ongoing support to existing customers to ensure that they are getting the most out of their implementation
- Work with product development to ensure customer feedback and requests are put onto product roadmap
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and another certification
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Salesforce and of designing and implementing Salesforce CRM systems
- Passion for the Salesforce platform
- Strong business analysis skills balanced with equally strong system analysis and design skills
- Substantial project management experience, including working with senior stakeholders
- Experience of business analysis including running workshops for staff at all levels to identify business requirements
- Experience of building business processes through the development of Salesforce Flows. Desirable: experience of building front-end Screen Flows.
- Experience supporting successful sales efforts including demonstration of IT systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate IT solutions to groups, present sales demonstrations, facilitate workshops, deliver training etc.
- Pro-active, able to take initiative and self-motivate
- Willingness and ability to work outside normal office hours and travel within the UK as needed
- Delivery of training in IT systems for non-technical staff
Our client is flexible on work location. They are a remote-first organisation and team members tend to either prefer to work from home or in a local flexible work place. This role will require occasional travel to customers (primarily in the UK) but might also include travel abroad.
Salary & Benefits
Our client will offer a competitive salary, generous share options, as well as other excellent benefits such as a personal talent management coach.