To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed Senior Salesforce Consultants motivated to grow & inspire our teams.
- You don’t like to work smart - play hard
- You don't have the #studentforlife mentality
- You never heard the words “CRM” or “APEX”
APPLY IF these #benefits RING A BELL:
- You will have the freedom to organize your schedule/agenda as you wish#managementbyobjectives
- You will have the possibility to be the owner of your career
- You will continuously develop your skills(#superpowers) thanks to our continuous trainings #studentforlife and our academy
- You will be in tune with your job as experienced consultant by joining an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
- By working on innovative projects in a human context, you will be ahead of the Big 4
- You will get a competitive salary package
- You will have the opportunity to work on international projects
The #wanted profile :
- A first proven experience as Salesforce Consultant
- Client oriented attitude,excellent communication (written and oral)
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- #Curious in why you do, #Nimble in how you do and #Committed in what you do.
- Fluent in English as we expand internationally.
- Interested in cloud platforms and data powered digital transformation
- Salesforce certifications are a strong plus
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
As an Experienced Salesforce Consultant, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Be able to supervise and coach more junior colleagues
- Drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- Act as a liaison agent between business and development teamto transform new requirements into Salesforce.com working features
- For each requirement advise our clients with the optimum solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Create training material and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end-users (train the trainer approach) on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Create and document the testing strategy (following industry best practices) and coordinate the test execution
- Build and maintain client relationship and trust in a sustainablle and long term perspective
- Lead workshops
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams
- Support and coach consultants
- Be able to anticipate medium and long-term needs
Well… if you read this it means you have been through all the job description. Then it means you are interested. Do not postpone – APPLY NOW.
asUgo is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate.