Salesforce Support Consultant
Up to 65,000 • yearly
London, London, United Kingdom
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Location: UK Based – Remote
Responsible to: Support Team Leader
Additional Note/s: No sponsorship provided
Provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support to clients. Solve directly or provide root cause and identify solution to development team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the solutions supported by our client are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Manage application configuration and upgrades, and problem analysis and resolution for complex application problems, in conjunction with the users and external application or service suppliers where necessary.
- System configuration, scripting and new user administration as required.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Occasionally assist with development work as part of a project team.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with end users and key project team members.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to reach out to colleagues for assistance.
- Ability to communicate with client executives.
- Good knowledge of Standard features including Flows, Security, and Reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Roles, Profiles, and permission sets.
- Experience of change sets.
- 2+ years of experience of developing/supporting solutions in Salesforce.
- Experience of working in a consultancy.
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Explores customer situation with them to develop a fuller understanding of the underlying need.
- Advocates customer satisfaction as a key value.
- Deals effectively with dissatisfied customers.
- Makes and communicates clear decisions.
- Balances risks and benefits of various options and decisions.
- Takes responsibility for the outcomes and impact of their decisions and those they delegate.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service