IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (NONPROFIT AND EDUCATION)
Denver, Colorado, United States
At Elevation Solutions we are committed to giving people meaningful work that aligns with their personal and professional goals. We value individuals that use their past experiences to make our processes and team better. We encourage learning and development and are always excited when team members step up to learn a new aspect of Salesforce. We want our employees to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team that can support our diverse clients in innovative and impactful ways.
All of our team members are 100% remote and we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work. We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions based on seniority because if our team members aren’t refreshed and happy, our clients aren’t getting the best! Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offsites, onboarding, training, etc.). Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
We provide competitive compensation, a technology stipend, referral bonuses, 401k match and the ability for you to participate in our health plans. We want our team members to be all in, doing what they love with us, so we do not allow employees to take on side work.
This role is key to supporting client’s post-implementation with configuration enhancements, report building, additional training and general support questions. As part of the delivery team, the Implementation specialist will work closely with Consultants and Senior Consultants on implementation projects to assist with Salesforce configuration, defining business processes, org assessments, supporting training, and data migration.
- Support client’s post-implementation with support related configuration requests of the Salesforce environment according to client specifications and support project budget.
- Define requirements in cooperation with team members
- Clarify a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Prepare documentation and support request updates to clients as needed.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Consultants project implementation with Salesforce configuration, defining business processes, org assessments, supporting training, and data migration.
- Participate in Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization.
- 2 – 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Higher education (EDA) and/or nonprofit (NGO) experience is valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
About Elevation Solutions
Elevation Solutions is a fast-growing women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Since 2017, we’ve been helping educational institutions and nonprofits reach their goals with purposeful, personalized projects that benefit both the teams we work with and their constituents. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!