Waeg, an IBM Company, is a Salesforce Platinum Partner providing certified consultancy for enterprise-level organizations across Europe.
We are looking for a CPQ Consultant who will be responsible for helping customers on the implementation/improvement of Salesforce CPQ. Your role is to perform fit-gap analysis between the current state, ideal state, Salesforce functionality, and client requirements – you will advise, implement and manage the integration of Salesforce CPQ solutions that go along with customer needs.
As a CPQ Consultant, you will:
- Work closely with clients in order to deliver robust solutions;
- Provide technical and functional expertise;
- Facilitate business process reviews to translate business requirements and use cases into a functional solution;
- Develop the implementation process;
- Provide recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, operational efficiency, internal business processes, and reporting.
With strong technical and communication skills, the CPQ Consultant uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and articulate the strategies for the implementation of the projects.
In order to be successful in our team we expect you to bring 5+ years consultancy experience with Salesforce, and:
- Experience with SteelBrick / Salesforce CPQ implementations
- Experience with other CPQ tools is a plus
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification is preferred
- Additional Salesforce Certifications would be a plus;
You also have good interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environments.
You are able to speak and write English fluently, and you can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
You can work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision, on multiple tasks and deliver quality products.
You are comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and had exposure across the full delivery life-cycle.
At Waeg, an IBM Company, you’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing global brands in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you with many personal growth possibilities.
You will be part of a global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged
We will offer you a competitive salary and we will support your continuous growth path with our own Waeg academy and 12 days of training a year.Are you ready to surf the wave?