The Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant/Delivery Manager will configure the application, lead requirement gathering sessions, and build strategies based on the client’s business needs. This individual will be tasked with identifying the client's pain points. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, solutioning, and Salesforce CPQ implementations. Additionally, the candidate should be able to confidently communicate both technical and business information. This person should be able to create detailed business cases, process diagrams, wireframes, and future state solutions.
In this position, you will be managing multiple projects at once. Initially working on both Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ implementations. You will be leading discovery sessions, performing business process modeling, UX, and high level technical architecting. You will work with clients and other internal team members to identify specific needs and utilize Salesforce to meet those requirements. You will work with the client to ensure a successful implementation. You should be technically capable and confident in your approach to helping customers embrace and adopt new technology.
- Build and deploy CPQ solutions to meet business needs
- Develop and demo Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce Platform, if needed
- Present complex information to C Suite level audience
- Work with client and tech team to configure, implement, and deploy solutions
- Drive user acceptance testing planning
- 2+ years implementing end to end Salesforce CPQ solutions
- 3+ years Salesforce experience and within consulting environment
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the Salesforce Platform and CPQ features
- Interest and ability to forecast market trends and think proactively about solutions
- Thorough understanding of the CPQ Product and Pricing Models
- Have worked on SaaS based CPQ projects and understands the intricacies of SaaS Billing
- Knowledge of writing custom scripts for CPQ using Quote Calculator Plugins
- Worked on supporting CPQ Addons like Avalara Tax implementations for CPQ Quoting
- Experience with Conga Composer and/or Nintex DocGen solutions with CPQ
- Experience with Docusign for Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, and Force.com
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.