Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £100,000 per year
Location: Hybrid 2/3 days in office
Primary Purpose of the Role
- Plan and deliver the Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign roadmap.
- Planning, building, testing and deploying Push, SMS and email via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Auditing, reviewing, and carrying out health checks to maintain platform efficiency, and collaborate effectively with the wider teams, external suppliers, and key stakeholders
- There is already a team of 6 Salesforce staff already doing this role, but they want their own internal staff specialised in this
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, and Mobile Connect.
- SQL, HTML, AMP script, and CSS knowledge
- Experienced in multi-channel campaign planning and execution
- Analytical skills – understanding of email/SMS campaign measurement and reporting
- Excellent communication, organizing and influencing skills