Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £60,000 per year
Location: UK Based, Remote
This is the first Salesforce hire for our client, and it is a big one. You will be taking on accountability for their fresh Salesforce Financial Cloud system, and you will be responsible for working with their different businesses to understand, document and help enable their Salesforce requirements. From technical set up across Financial Cloud, to Marketing Cloud campaign implementation and Service Cloud data wrangling, you will be the go-to person for all things Salesforce when their businesses need a helping hand.
The role operates a bit like an internal consultant. You will plan your work and time by listening to the needs of our client’s established businesses where your customers will be the Service and CRM teams. Additionally, you will also get to work on the launch of new ventures as they take their first steps as a business and need to get their Salesforce Business Units in order.
You will need to blend great technical knowledge of the platform and how to get the component parts working smoothly, with the spirit of a Salesforce advocate who encourages businesses to make the most it all. From promoting new ideas, approaches, and features, to helping solve blockers and Salesforce problems across the portfolio.
Our client is building a community of growth and marketing team members across all their businesses as well as a central Studio team which means you’ll get to work with, and have your work supported by, a wide range of talented colleagues.
As Salesforce Lead you will:
- Helping our client’s ventures get the most out of Salesforce. From supporting businesses working out what their first customer interactions should look like, to helping more established brands optimise their comms and set ups
- Getting your hands dirty as you build up the use of the platform from simple configuration through to advanced use-cases, then later build a team of experts to support your work
- Working alongside the marketing, service design, and product teams to come up with the best possible customer experiences for users from across the spectrum of the multiple businesses our client is building
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Know the Tools - Experience working with Salesforce – and specifically within Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Building from Scratch – You've got experience building new set ups from a blank sheet. As our new businesses take shape, you’ll be there to help them achieve it
- You’re comfortable in HTML and AMPscript, and know enough of Apex and SQL to know what to Google when you get stuck
- Working with Data - You’ll be doing a lot of analysis and data crunching to work out the effectiveness and direction of our work, so you’ll need a head for numbers
- Thinking Creatively - As well as the data, you’ll need to bring the counterbalance of creative thinking, coming up with new ideas to test and totally new approaches to the business problems that emerge from our ventures
If you've got 3 of the 5 skills we're looking for, we still want to hear from you!
Salary, Benefits & Work-Life Balance
Our client does not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. They are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
Our client is proud to be a diverse business where they put their people and customers first. They have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons they’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
Our Client’s Commitment to You
Our client is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. They are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.