OCIO | Applications Services
The Enterprise CRM Application Senior Administrator is a fully experienced professional who applies industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principals, and technical capabilities to contribute to the success of the Enterprise CRM team and service.
The Enterprise CRM Application Senior Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our systems. This person will work closely with Enterprise CRM teammates (analysts and developers) and our business stakeholders, partners, and customers to accomplish Enterprise CRM goals and meet the Enterprise CRM needs of The Ohio State University.
The Enterprise CRM Application Senior Administrator is responsible for daily administration and management of the Enterprise CRM, including but not limited to Salesforce sandbox management, user and license management, system and data model security, customization of the data model and user experience, and reports. Responsible for proactive system maintenance including security reviews, release updates, change management, backups, and log monitoring to ensure the optimal performance and health of Salesforce systems and solutions. Responsible for maintaining, promoting, and enforcing best practices and scalable solutions within the Salesforce platform. Responsible for automating processes using Process Builder, Flows, and other clicks-not-code approaches. Creates and maintains documentation. Provide technical support of end-user requests/incidents to resolve configuration defects
Can complete work and meet responsibilities independently with little to no support. May serve as resource for less experienced colleagues. Brings ideas and solutions to problems to team / service manager, not just the problem.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 4-8 years of relevant experience supporting a complex, configurable enterprise-wide CRM – preferably Salesforce – in a rapidly changing environment; must be motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment. Ability to tactfully negotiate multiple demands and proactively create a resolution that stakeholders will support; ability to work effectively with various levels of diverse Business and IT stakeholders; ability to deliver to deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience: Salesforce Admin certified.
- Experience in Higher Education and/or Information Technology.
- Experience with automated project management and issue tracking tools (JIRA or equivalent application).
- Experience with case management system like ServiceNow.
- Experience with ITIL Change Management or similar framework.
The Targeted Hiring Range for this position is $79,000 to $105,000.
Our goal is to foster a community of professionals with diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds who actively collaborate to support the mission of the Ohio State University. We are committed to personal and professional growth of individuals as they achieve their highest potential and support others along the way. In an ever-changing technology landscape our employees are flexible, innovative, and adept problem-solvers.
For application and more information, please visit:
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other bases under the law. Applicants are encouraged to complete and submit the Equal Employment Identification form.