About the Role
Brivo seeks a highly motivated Junior Salesforce Administrator to join a growing Enterprise Systems team and help lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com instance. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in improving the processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. As the Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with stakeholders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy business processes across the departments.
You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. A love for technology and a desire for continual improvement is a must. Strong communication skills coupled with an overall understanding of business process provides the winning combination for this opportunity.
You will also be expected to:
- Serve as a system administrator for Brivo’s Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Train users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality with the ability to build customer apps and objects, formula fields, automation processes (Flow, Process Builder, Workflow), custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Familiarity with third-party integrations (e.g. inContact, DocuSign, Google, Atlassian, etc.)
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong data management abilities and high attention to detail is a must
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written and communication skills
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud certifications, desired
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning platform, CPQ, Knowledge, and Pardot or Hubspot, desired
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR