This job is archived
(Archived) Remote Quality Assurance Engineer
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you the type of person who gets a thrill out of getting into a software’s code and then trying to break it? Can you turn a system on its head and shake out a bug or weak user experience with ease? Do you live and breathe quality and are always ready to help come up with the best solutions possible in the context of the issue’s environment, budgets, and timelines?
If so, we are looking for you!
We are theCodery and we pride ourselves on delivering transformational solutions while living our values of Trust, People Focus, Passion, and Fun every day. Quality is our promise – and we’re looking for growth-minded people to help us deliver on that promise every day.
Sound like a good fit for you? Learn more about the position and how to apply below!
- Salary: $55,000+ USD, depending on experience
- Fully Remote
- Health – Dental – Vision
- Home Office, Cell Phone stipends (pre-tax)
- Upside performance-based bonus opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience and a PD1 Certification (PD 2 or higher preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance roles with automation testing experience with at least 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development and Administration, specifically in Apex and Lightning (Aura / LWC) development
- Strong understanding of
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- GitHub / BitBucket
- Agile development
- Experience with automation testing including writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases, performing code reviews, and conducting testing of integrations and end-to-end system processes
HAVE MOST BUT NOT ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS? We’d still love to chat with you!
THIS IS A CLIENT-FACING ROLE. We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work – you will not be on an island but will have our full support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your onboarding and ongoing professional development at theCodery. For priority consideration, mention “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)” in your application.
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law. theCodery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the recruiter or hiring manager to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.