JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for an experienced Lead Salesforce Developer to join our growing office in Berlin, located in the heart of the city. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 4 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid and Zurich. As a Salesforce Partner, and winner of the ‘Top Partner for Fast Growth Companies’ at the Salesforce UK&I Partner awards, you will have exposure working with some of the fastest-growing companies in the UK and Europe. We are committed to your ongoing learning and development and will provide coaching by a CTA to support you with your long term career goals. Join the Salesforce's ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing. We would love to meet you today! Let’s talk and see if there is a fit.
As a Lead Salesforce Developer, you will take on technical leadership responsibilities to ensure that we continue to design and build solutions that surpass our customer’s expectations. Growth is a key focus for us this year, so you will play an active role in mentoring and developing our wider development team.
Requirements & Skills
- 4+ years implementing and developing Salesforce solutions, including integrations. Advanced APEX, Visualforce & LWC knowledge.
- A deep understanding of programming patterns and how to apply/implement within Salesforce.
- Expertise in technical leadership.
- Previous experience developing and mentoring a development team.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce platform, including capabilities and limitations.
- Platform Developer I Certified.
- Independently design and build complex and scalable solutions.
- Full responsibility for the full software development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with developers and Solution Architects
- Translating business requirements into technical and functional solutions.
- Promote continuous improvement and best practices standards across the business.
- Very low travel requirements
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees
- Unlimited holidays
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development
- Company focus on well-being and mental health
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Subsidized public transport costs
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".