- 4+ years implementing and developing Salesforce solutions, including integrations. Advanced APEX, Visualforce & LWC knowledge.
- A deep understanding of programming patterns and how to apply/implement within Salesforce.
- Expertise in technical leadership.
- Previous experience developing and mentoring a development team.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce platform, including capabilities and limitations.
- Platform Developer I Certified.
- Independently design and build complex and scalable solutions.
- Full responsibility for the full software development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with developers and Solution Architects
- Translating business requirements into technical and functional solutions.
- Promote continuous improvement and best practices standards across the business.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
Please note: We will only be taking direct applications - no recruiters.
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".