As a member of the Cloud Advisory Services team, the Salesforce Developer will be expected to create unique customer-based solutions. You will interact with clients and prospective clients as well as top-notch architects, developers, analysts and administrators on a variety of Salesforce applications to ensure customer success. You will customize, develop and support solutions (including on the [Register to View]
platform) in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment from start to finish of multiple projects across independent platforms concurrently to implement new features using the latest [Register to View]
You will work in partnership with project managers to gather technical requirements, research and become the subject matter expert as needed, and estimate work effort; provide production support of applications by troubleshooting issues and proposing solutions; then develop, test fixes, and migrate solution; provide ongoing support; and accurately report issues and status to project and division management. You will have the freedom to work remotely and independently while still being an integral part of an elite, tight knit team.
Configure, customize, and create Lightning Components, Apex Classes, unit test classes, process builders, schemas, user interfaces, batch jobs, test data, deployment scripts.
- Consult and collaborate with other developers on Salesforce code, configurations, design solutions, technical documentation, test classes, user interface in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot bugs and other anomalies, both in your own code and in that of others
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the [Register to View] platform.
- Think logically, methodically, and clearly through complex problems, requiring sustained attention to detail.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Communicate information regularly, clearly, and effectively to impacted internal and client stakeholders throughout the duration of the program on technical matters and technology to include design, development, delivery progress, and completion.
- Maintain knowledge level about new and emerging technologies and/or methodologies.
- Additional responsibilities as needed to support client and internal team release management needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in [Register to View] configuration and customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations and triggers
- 2+ years of experience in [Register to View] VisualForce and the Apex programming language [Register to View] Developer certification is a must)
- 3+ years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design experience, Java preferred
- Experience with Integration technologies using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Experience in one or more IDEs for Salesforce (e.g., Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Maven)
- Experience working with Git, GitHub or similar version control systems
- DevOps experience, including experience with deployment management technologies such as GearSet, Copado, Flosum
- Knowledge of software development testing frameworks (e.g., Selenium, ProVar, Cucumber, etc)
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile software development methodology (preferred)
- Highly organized, energetic, and inquisitive self-starter professional
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and collaborative skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment.
- Federal Government contracting experience with a consulting organization is preferred.
- Strong, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation
- Attention to detail and love of documentation a plus
- Willingness to be customer facing and NOT have hands in org configuration.
- Experience working in a remote, distributed team-based delivery environment, preferable in agile scrum teams.
- Demonstrate adherence to all the [Register to View] best practices.