- Integrations Engineering: 80%
- Building triggers and related apex code
- Front end development work including LWC, declarative Experience Cloud work, and (rarely) aura work
- Leading PDO efforts to help design/build client’s dream salesforce apps
- Code Reviews
- Jr. Developer Mentoring/Support
- Internal tech development: contributing to and maintaining open-source libraries used throughout most projects
- Python Cooperation: 10%
- Interact with Python engineers to develop API-based solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Train on microservices concepts so that you can support microservices teams
- Technical Analyst, Integrations: 10%
- Review architecture suggested by Solution Architect. Review data provided by client
- Produce mapping documents notating field mappings, required fields, business rules, and edge cases
- Produce process flow diagrams, ERDs, and upstream documentation for client and downstream docs for developers
- Extensive industry experience
- Extensive team lead experience managing sprints, stand-ups, code reviews
- Examples of working in a team environment using git and other workflow tools like issues, CICD, documentation systems, etc.
- SFDC professional-level certification or experience
- Mastery of software development fundamentals like automated testing, code quality and best practices. Is willing to teach/share this knowledge
- Has managed and maintained CICD systems
- Front-end web-development experience is a plus
- Strong written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Why you will love working at Kicksaw:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2022 • Awesome benefits that include: Health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, professional development, technology stipend, social activities, and more!
- Work with curious, knowledgeable, and adventurous team members who enjoy their work, and are passionate about what they do.
At Kicksaw, we are projecting substantial growth in 2022 and we’ll need great leaders to get there. If you’re sure that this role speaks to you and you want to work with a company that’s fully remote, committed to supporting veterans, and focused on quality of life then please apply!
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Kicksaw is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.