About our client..
Steadman Brown are working with a global financial company who have over 55,000 employees worldwide. They provide a range of different financial services and products within a variety of industries.
Our client is a huge user of Salesforce, who have several orgs covering Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud as well as some niche products, such as Industries cloud (Vlocity) and FinancialForce.
They have a team of seasoned developers ranging from junior through to senior developers.
About the position..
Our client is looking for a Salesforce developer to go in and get started with their new project. This will be to implement and develop a further salesforce org, along with dealing with enhancements of their current implementations and day to day development.
You will be working within a large Salesforce team consisting of seasoned developers and architects, as well as admins, project managers and a delivery lead.
You will need to be able to cooperate with other departments of the company to ensure there is a seamless approach to meet the company’s business needs following their roadmap.
Key requirements / skills / qualifications..
- A minimum of 1 year working as a Salesforce developer
- Strong Apex experience
- Contributing to continual improvement of coding standards.
- Be able to provide suggestions to improve the business operations and company needs.
- Great communication skills.
- Pension - employer contributions of 12%
- Incentive Scheme (Bonus) – company will pay up to 9% of your salary based on the financial performance of company
- 50% company contribution towards healthcare
- Reward Share - free financial shares