Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component, API. Words you use to meet your next partner or put your kids (or partner) to sleep at night. We are looking for some great developers who know how to do what you can't do with a configuration. Might be communities, custom components, integration or more. You sort out the corner cases to round out the solution. You also do a great job listening to the business need and know when its not code, even when its easier to code the solution. Knowing how to manage great client expectations are going to be key here. You should have 2+ years of experience writing great code with code coverage north of 90%, and meaningful test assertions, as well as roles of increasing responsibilities. You should be able to share some horror stories and how you skillfully walked someone off the cliff and back to a great page layout.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform. Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Salesforce platform with code AND declarative tools.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation. Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform. Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- You are on team Zinovo, the leader in Salesforce support. Your work here helps grow Zinovo to be the most trusted Salesforce managed services partner!
- Build lasting relationships that will enhance both your personal and professional networks.
- Partner with expert developers and architects to solve elaborate Salesforce problems resulting in profitable solutions
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and either Platform App Builder or Salesforce Administrator certifications
- 2-3+ years with Salesforce developer experience including Apex, SOQL/SOSL, Visualforce and Aura/Lightning Web Components.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Experience working with version control, specifically Git
- You’ll contribute to an enhance our culture; highly motivated; you have an intense work ethic; maniacally organized; independent and an outside thinker. You’re a person who appreciates feedback and direction, yet you are a self-starter who can run on their own ideas. You are a wizard with organization and multi-tasking.
- Salaried position - DOE
- Company paid medical and dental, wide variety of employee-paid voluntary benefits, a competitive retirement matching program, flexible PTO (get your work done and take what you need), yearly stipend for health and wellness program of your choice and a 100% remote work life.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
Please submit applications at www.https://www.zinovo.com/apply