As a Salesforce Developer, your goal is to provide support and gap filling for any solution/need required by a project team in order to ensure client success.
- Saas Metrics, Apex, UAT support, bug fixes, oversight, recommendations on best practices, deployment team member
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, or Knowledge
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s)
- Perform data updates/migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects that may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!