- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization and integration
- Support across systems and related integrations native to the SFDC ecosystem.
- Build solutions on SFDC platform, including development of Web Services and use of API’s
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planed releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- This work will include significant custom development in Lightning, Visual Force and APEX including extensive development of custom actions and automations on the Einstein Analytics Platform.
- Work will likely include development in communities as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience to include configuration, customization, programming with APEX, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards
- Experience with [Register to View] architecture and APIs
- Deployment experience using ANT tool or change set.
- Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
Task Breakdown: Going to be 60% Lightning dev, 25%- visual force dev, 15%- Apex.