The role comes with plenty of freedom. You drive the successful implementation of complex requirements on projects, elevate the other developers to a higher level and help them fix their gaps. How you do that is mostly up to you, as long as your show strong leadership and take ownership.
You can convince customers, colleagues, and partners alike to use the best fitting frameworks, patterns, and technologies to ensure consistent on-time on-budget deliverability of future proof solutions.
Your home base at Capgemini
Because we value employees who fill in their role themselves, take initiative and come with new ideas. We give you the autonomy to do this. Fun and Freedom are even among our core values.
Also, because you like your projects big and complex. You won’t just be part of our team of about around 100 Salesforce professionals here in the Netherlands. No, as part of our Salesforce European Center of Excellence you’d take on end-to-end enterprise projects for multibillion euro organizations, including Fortune 500. So, yes, we’d love to add your expertise to the mix. And look forward to reciprocating in full.
- Because you want to contribute to impactful projects for Fortune 500 companies
- Because you’re looking for an organization that’s committed to sustainability
- Because you want to be part of an active Salesforce community of around a 100 colleagues, many times that across our CoE, that share insights and experiences non-stop
- Because we reward your enthusiasm with a competitive salary, vacation pay and a mobility flex budget
- Because we don’t believe in education budgets or reimbursements: welcome to the All-You-Can-Train Academy!
- Because you share our passion for creative work and get a kick out of complexity
- Because you want to contribute to our Salesforce European Center of Excellence
Why this job is a good fit for you?
- You may or may not have a relevant bachelors – we value skills above education
- You either bring a solid (5+ years) Salesforce developer track record to the table...
- Or you make up for less Salesforce experience with amazing Java or ECMAScript skills and experience
- Experience managing teams of developers
- You are fluent in Apex, Lightning Web Component (LWC) and Lightning Aura component languages.
- Salesforce PD1 certification is a must. PD2, JD1, Application Architect, System Architect and consultant certs are strong pros.
- Experience with fflib or similar frameworks
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Experience with package-based architecture and unlocked packages
- Knowledge of Heroku, Heroku Connect and experience with supported languages is a strong pro
- Good understanding of integration concepts such as integration patterns, API selection, OAuth 2.0 flows and usage of middleware
- Dev lifecycle expert, strong knowledge of ALM and CI/CD, including common tools like Azure DevOps, Jira, Bitbucket, GitHub, Jenkins, Copado, Selenium, PMD, SonarQube, SFDX CLI, YAML, scripting languages like PS