What You’ll Do:
Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions for a mobile app based off the Salesforce back-end utilizing full-stack development tools, salesforce and other technologies.
Collaborate with product managers and other members of the development team while delivering robust cloud-based solutions that drive a mobile app experience that is user friendly and efficient.
Have the knowledge and skills to design a mobile app, from back-end to middleware and to front-end development.
- Experience and knowledge of Flutter, GitHub, DevOPS and databases.
- Experience as a lead full-stack engineer.
- Good proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct coding.
- Experience with helping lead a team of back and front end engineers/developers, guiding team with technology and design delivery details for front and backend.
- Design definition and patterns implementation as a full-stack lead and, more importantly, when and how to use what
- Strong experience in code review, debugging, understanding and application of data structures, ability to quickly read through others code
- Can articulate the technical details, and requirements and work with Jr. developers
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great team ethics and collaboration skills for remote work with the team
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility of deliverables
- Analytical bent of mind, Good time management skills, Curiosity for learning
- Help with platform architecture
- Create, modify and suggest solutions to our CTO utilizing technical documentation for implementation
- Effectively communicating with team members
At least 2 years of experience in Software Development
Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
1+ years of experience with AWS, Salesforce or another cloud service
2+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Salesforce development with Apex, Native, VisualForce, Lightning framework, SOQL, JSON
2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce Developer I and Admin Certification (Preferred)