Salesforce Developer – Role will be mostly remote and working in Dallas and Southlake offices as needed.
*Compensation range is $75,000 - $120,000 based on experience.*
Please note this is a direct hire position and is a W-2 role. We are not interested in working with staffing companies at this time.
- We are committed to helping our customers (shippers and manufacturers in every industry) grow by facilitating the movement of their products and managing their supply chains. Our team is committed to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
- Named one of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal in 2019 for the 4th consecutive year.
- Named one of “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms” in 2021 for the 3rd consecutive year.
- In business for over 22 years with 4 offices located in Dallas TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, and Southlake TX.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation package.
- The training, knowledge, and tools you will need to succeed.
- Medical, dental, vision + free life and telehealth insurance.
- Excellent 401(k) with 4% match, vested immediately once eligible.
- Paid time off, paid volunteer time off, and paid holidays.
- A fast-paced, competitive, and team-oriented atmosphere.
The Salesforce Developer will collaborate with the development team to create and maintain business solutions in our Salesforce org. We will rely on this person’s expertise to help us maintain and implement Salesforce development best practices.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), LWC, Lightning pages, and Flows to satisfy requirements in user stories.
- Maintain Visualforce* and Aura* pages and components.
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team to identify technical requirements and any other considerations (security, scalability, limits) to create user stories.
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain test classes for custom developed code.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle - design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Grow with Salesforce by learning and evaluating newest technologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Note: We only use Visualforce and Aura when required. LWC is preferred.
Qualifications and education requirements
- 5 years of Salesforce development experience in a small to mid-sized organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices.
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification.
- Experience with VSCode and Git.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an agile team.
- A creative mentality to apply innovative approaches to software design.
- Normal working hours are 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Employee must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct their duties. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a working environment that provides qualified employees and applicants with equal employment opportunity on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender identification and/or gender nonconformity) sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.