TITLE Senior Salesforce Developer
LOCATION REMOTE – US
About Our Company
NP Digital is a Global Award-Winning Performance Marketing Agency, 2021 winner of MediaPosts Search and Performance Marketing Agency of the Year award, #6 overall fastest-growing company in 2021 by AdWeek and #21 fastest-growing privately held company in the US, 2021 by Inc. 5000 and INC’s Best Workplaces 2022.
NP Digital combines proprietary platforms with best-in-class talent to deliver leading edge experiences centered around: paid and organic search, social, content, retargeting, performance display, feed management and conversion rate optimization.
NPAccel focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NPAccel delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
About the Opportunity
As Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of all things related to the Salesforce platform. You will partner with our global stakeholders to build scalable and robust solutions in Salesforce.
- Design and build innovative and long-term solutions with high engineering standards for scalability, testability and observability
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Learn the NP Digital systems integrated with Salesforce and have a deep understanding of the impact of architectural changes across systems
- Own the solutions and deliverables for the team and ensure the successful integration with Salesforce and other systems
- Collaborate with technology, client and business stakeholders for ongoing prioritization, resource allocation and tracking of the team deliverables
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Help build, lead, inspire, and grow a team of Salesforce engineers
- Salesforce Sales Cloud product knowledge and development experience
- Timezone close to United States working hours
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Aura, Visualforce, and Java
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Comfortable managing a team
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community.
When you work with great people and leaders that support you, there is no end to what you can accomplish. We encourage and celebrate different backgrounds and perspectives from our team members, but one thing we all have in common is a core set of values:
“Think Big” challenges our teams in all aspects of the business. For our clients, it requires that we expand their vision beyond what’s expected, while pushing us to become a committed partner who provides strategic recommendations and measurable outcomes.
“Own It” plays a key role in encouraging employee autonomy. We believe owning it inspires employees to build skillsets within their roles and beyond to drive their career where you want. “Own It” highlights ability to make the work yours and deliver creative results.
“Have Fun” means we enjoy working together and cultivating a great work experience for everyone. Our passion for what we do is visible throughout the organization. Anything we enjoy, we are naturally going to do better, so we make our work something we look forward to, rather than simply something we have to do.
We provide comprehensive benefits including medical (100% coverage for employees and 50% for dependents on base HMO plan) and 100% coverage for employee-only dental. Other benefits offered include flexible paid time off, vision, FSA, life insurance, paid parental leave, volunteer time and a 401k program with employer match and immediate vesting. We are a fully remote company with employees working around the globe. As an organization, we take a proactive role in investing in our employee’s professional development. We believe in empowering our employees and welcome those who share our vision and drive to build great things together.
NP Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of our diversity and inclusive culture! Our goal is to positively impact change through our actions, and we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.