Senior Salesforce Developer
80,000 – 95,000 • yearly
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Senior Salesforce Developer
Want to join a growing in-house Salesforce team at the beginning of their journey?
We are working with a global-leading online gambling company, that has the largest clientele based across the world, who are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help them shape their solution by developing scalable and valuable enhancements to help them on their Salesforce journey.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be seen as the internal Salesforce expert, as you will be the first key member of this team, working with a leading 3rd party Salesforce consultancy, and along with a Salesforce Admin, to help them design and develop brand new solutions across both Service and Marketing Cloud.
They are investing heavily into the Salesforce platform, and have made a decision to start bringing all their development in-house and committing to longer-term investment in Salesforce. The Senior Salesforce Developer will get the chance to help shape this solution but also be a part of shaping the team, with the potential to further hire Salesforce Developers & Admins, and grow this in-house team as much as is required.
The client themselves are on an exciting journey, seeing lots of continued growth across the business as they continue to invest in other areas such as Online Casinos and E-Sports, which has proven to be successful. They have a presence across Europe and have long-term goals to enter the UK market.
- Technical Ownership of the Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementation.
- Getting involved in guiding and mentoring junior members of the team, whilst also being involved in hiring and developing the Salesforce team
- Designing, developing and supporting bespoke solutions to further enhance the platform (focused on Service Cloud)
- Develop & work with wider development teams across all Customer Operations solutions
- Able to discuss and document Salesforce requests from the business and work on creating fit-for solutions
- Working with the Salesforce Admin on day-to-day operations with an understanding around;
- User Access, Sharing Model, Creation and Maintenace of Custom Objects & Feilds, Handling Bulk Data Migrations, Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Etc.
- Working on integrations and able to document previous integrations, with an understanding of APIs
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally, 2 - 3 years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer/Senior Salesforce Developer
- Experience of working with Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud would be a plus, but not essential (Can consider other org experience)
- A minimum of Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM201), along with one other relevant certification; Platform App Builder, Platform Dev I, or Platform Dev II
- Strong APEX coding, and developing custom code Salesforce solutions
- Team player, strong communication skills, and a genuine passion for Salesforce
In return, you can expect;
- A base salary of £80,000 - £95,000 (Negotiable)
- An annual bonus of 16%
- Business Health Insurance, with Dental and Optician cashback options
- Gym membership reimbursement of up to £20 per month
- Casual dress code, office snack box, and early finish Fridays
- Work from anywhere, UK or Europe - Must be an EU or British Citizen, no sponsorship is available and proof will be required
If this sounds like a role that interests you then please do APPLY TODAY and we will be happy to discuss the next steps!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three-five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service