We are a full-service Salesforce Consulting Partner with headquarters in San Diego, CA.
We have an immediate need for Salesforce Developer. This is a fractional contract position (several hours a week, depends on your general availability) with the potential for the long-term fractional engagement. This position is fully remote.
In this role, you'll primarily work on projects in following areas:
- Custom development (APEX, Visualforce, etc.)
- Custom integrations via APIs
- Advanced automation (Flows)
- Third-party tools (Conga Composer & Sign, Formassembly, etc.)
There's an opportunity to shadow discovery, detailed requirements, and consulting calls; practice and build your consulting experience if interested.
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce development
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce configuration, application design, Apex, Triggers, Lightning Components, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, XML, HTML, CSS, SOAP/REST.
- Knowledge on batch apex and schedule apex.
- Ability to create and maintain complex automation via Flows
- Experience with integration projects working with various APIs.
- Strong knowledge in Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, OWD, Custom Managed Apex Sharing, Public Groups and Queues.
- Hands on experience using Salesforce Data Loader and other data migration tools.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements, predict and test business edge cases.
- Ability to collaborate frequently with team members and execute projects in a timely manner.
Great to have experience with third-party services: Conga Composer & Sign, Formassembly, DocuSign, Formstack, NextGen Drawloop, etc.
Come join us for competitive pay (hourly + bonus), continuous growth and learning, and an awesome team environment.
Job Types: Contract or Corp to Corp
Job Types: Part-time, Contract