** ARC requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
We will consider medical and religious accommodations as required by law **
ARC is in the process of implementing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, Inbox, Conga Doc Gen and Pardot. We are in Phase 1 of a multi-phase/multi-year program. We have complexity around our integration needs and would love to talk with a Salesforce Developer that has experience with AWS. ARC is an existing AWS shop and the Salesforce team will need to utilize AWS for future integrations. Other applications within our architecture: Snowflake, Tableau.
ARC is searching for a Salesforce Developer who will perform project and full software development life cycle support, assist with operational support and concerns, and work with the Solution Architect and development team to drive to a solution for the design, development and support of Salesforce applications and related initiatives. In this role, you will develop in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions as well as provide technical leadership, set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement. You will also work to determine technical aspects involved in delivering Salesforce.com and systems integration projects and support both project and ongoing support and maintenance activities related to Salesforce.com. You will document the solutions, analysis, problem resolution, design, development, communication with other team members and participation in solution delivery, and other responsibilities required for the workstream.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!What You'll Get to Do:
- Work in the Salesforce development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, Lightning Web Component, migration tools, SOQL and web services/Rest APIs.
- Integrate Salesforce application with other systems, including SaaS applications from other vendors, REST APIs, event-driven systems, or data warehouses.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions and workflows within Salesforce based on industry and Salesforce best practices.
- Use subject matter expertise in Salesforce to drive the design and development for key business initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Collaborate with our development team on ideas to overcome technical and design issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience with CRM application development, with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities, including declarative/programmatic development in Apex. This includes experience with developing Apex triggers, Apex classes (including test classes), Lightning Components and Visual Force pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Experience in Continuous Improvement/Delivery (CI/CD). Exposure to GitLab appreciated
- Strong experience with managing Sandbox and deploying to Production
- Strong experience with Salesforce Installed Packages and Integrations
- Preferred experience in the following: Lightning Web Component, Bootstrap or Lightning Design System, Apex Controllers, RESTful development, Trigger Framework, Change Data Capture, SOQL - particularly around limits; data skew, Batch jobs, SFDX, metadata, CI/CD, Git and TDD
- AWS experience with the following: AppFlow, CI/CD, Lambda, S3
You Will Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate with all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Ability to balance business needs with IT capabilities
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner