- Contributing to the design, development and support of our strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Working within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives within the team and across the IT department.
- Proven development experience with Salesforce, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1 desirable.
- Experience of Salesforce Industries/Omnistudio/VLocity highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice.
- Comprehensive skills within Salesforce Data Tools such as Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Experienced writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Prior experience in configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process Builder.
- Proven experience Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
- Operating knowledge of complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing and Deployment.
- SFDX for development and automation, GIT version control.
- Experience working in a product-centric organisation preferred.
- Skills within Azure Devops, Health Cloud and Copado would be highly desirable.
- Manages ambiguity and operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Cultivates Innovation, able to create new and better ways for our business to be successful.
- Highly collaborative, comfortable building partnerships and working collaboratively.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. As a regulated financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities for all, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.