This job is archived
POSITION TITLE: Senior Applications Analyst
POSITION STATUS: Full-Time
WORK LOCATION: Dallas, TX
WORK STYLE DESIGNATION: Remote (Restricted)
WORK STYLE REQUIREMENT: Remote within a commutable distance to the Dalls, TX office.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 5 %
In our Senior Application Analyst role, we are looking for someone with five (5) or more years’ experience in a Salesforce environment, with expertise in Lightning Web Components (LWCs), programmatic and declarative development in a Lightning Salesforce environment. The individual should be highly familiar with Salesforce data model, security model, and APIs. The position will work hand in hand with Salesforce Architects to develop and support our Salesforce environment.
- Programatic and declarative development within our Salesforce org 40%
- Developing Global Lighting Web Components 40%
- Responsible for providing guidance during requirements gathering and application design 10%
- Take part in internal meetings with different departments leveraging the Salesforce application. 10%
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with Agile methodology with the ability quickly adjust to business-driven changes
- Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment, mentor and support additional IT team members
- The ability to communicate clearly in both spoken and written English
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience
- Proven ability to create scalable, reusable, and global components in the Salesforce Platform (LWCs)
- Should be up to date in all the latest Salesforce offerings
- An understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform Sobjects, SOQLs, SOSL and MetaData APIs
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent industry work experience preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Platform App Builder - required
- Salesforce Platform Developer I – required
- Salesforce Administrator - preferred
- Salesforce Platform Developer II – preferred
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Five (5) years minimum working in the Salesforce environment, with at least two (2) years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer and one (1) year developing components using the LWC framework.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTSSAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Project management and Agile methodology experience required.
- Salesforce Lightning experience required.
- Preference for declarative solutions, ability to code (Aura and LWCs, Apex, Visualforce, and APIs) Proficiency with Apex, LWCs, and other Salesforce programmatic offerings
- Demonstrated ability to create scalable, reusable, and global components in the Salesforce Platform (LWCs)
Warning: Due to the nature of the work environment, this job may require working on equipment or in work areas where electromagnetic frequencies may be present from some of the equipment (intensity may vary) which could possibly interfere with certain medical implants or devices. If you have questions, contact Human Resources.
Include any protective equipment that must be worn, e.g., ear protection, safety glasses.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Check/Add as needed; indicate codes NOFC (see below)
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
_C__ Handling / Fingering
_N__ Reach Above Shoulder
_N__ Climb or Crawl
_N__ Squat or Kneel
Lifting or Moving
_C___10 lbs or less
_N___ 11-20 lbs
_N___ 21-50 lbs
N__ 51-100 lbs
_N__ Over 100 lbs
Maximum one person weight lift of no more than 50 pounds under ideal conditions. Requires at least a two-man lift or more if lifting conditions are not ideal or more than 50 pounds, unless lifting device is used that can reduce the load to a safe level.
Push / Pull
_C__ 12 lbs or less
_N__ 13-25 lbs.
__N_ 26-40 lbs
_N__ 41-100 lbs
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] Please Apply here: https://careers.hitachi.com/jobs/11612046-senior-applications-analyst