Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £62,000 per annum
Location: UK Based - Remote
Day to day
- Feed into discussions around strategy, solution design and work planning
- Ability to take high level requirements and then use your analysis and design skills to turn these into deliverable projects.
- Creating complex workflows, using Flow and assist with the migration of the remaining legacy Process Builder automations to Flow.
- Creating triggers
- Maintenance, Installation and testing
- Debugging, Producing technical documentation
- Performing reviews of the data
- Providing technical plans/solutions to business teams
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Reviewing custom developed code and making necessary technical adjustments
- Provide technical support and backup to Admins
Key Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, and to stakeholders up, down and across the company, adjusting your delivery and message to the recipient.
- Sales Cloud knowledge
- Service Cloud knowledge
- Integration experience with other systems
- Development of Visualforce pages and Lightning components
- Testing and implementing applications, including Promotion of changes through dev, QA, UAT, Staging and Production
- Ability to use SQL to query external databases.
- An understanding of Agile Scrum
- A background in computer science / software development using a language other than Apex, for example, Java, C# or Python is required
Friendly, business casual dress, remote work opportunities. Our client understands that flexibility benefits their people, their teams and their business, wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to home and remote working and would consider part time / flexi hours where appropriate.