Stratacent is seeking Sr. Developer - Salesforce Configuration experience who will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Also installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools and will be ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Knowledge or understanding of Business Continuity Management concepts including Operational Resiliency, Impact Assessment, Crisis Management and Business Continuity planning.
- Fusion/Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience as defined by the responsibilities listed, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, preferably including experience with or coursework in :
- Salesforce App Builder Certification; Salesforce.com or Force.com certification
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Experience with import/export methods on Fusion platform a must.
- Experience implementing Fusion(SalesForce) configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards
Stratacent is a IT Managed Services firm, headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with two global delivery centers in New York City area and New Delhi area plus offices in London, Canada and Pune, India.
We are a leading IT services provider focusing in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences. We help our customers in their digital transformation journey and provide solutions around cloud infrastructure, containers, AI, ML & Analytics and Automation.
We have partnerships with SAS, Automation Anywhere, Snowflake, Azure, AWS and GCP.
(To learn more: www.stratacent.com)
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.