First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer experience once the opportunity is marked Closed Won. TaskRay is the leader in post-sale work management in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies make the transition from sales to customer success frictionless, driving greater efficiencies and creating unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. Cultivate authentic connections with customers, partners, and each other. We believe in a customer-first mindset across everything we do, continuously learning and focusing on the ‘We’ rather than the ‘I’.
Integrity. We are transparent, sharing information and feedback freely. We infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Hunger. We have high expectations and expect high performance of ourselves and our teams. We constantly look to innovate and improve, unleashing our creativity and persistence to find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
Thrive. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work every day. We show up as real human beings who speak from the heart, value others’ contributions and invest in each other’s growth.
TaskRay is seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer who will be responsible for guiding and aligning the engineering and product team on high-level architectural design choices, technical standards, tools, and platforms that prioritize app performance, scalability, and security. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- You have the experience and judgment to know when to use an existing tool vs. implement a new tool and why the distinction is important.
- You can see the bigger picture of our product and are passionate about building a complete and sustaining product.
- You have strong opinions that are weakly held. You are open to change but weigh the costs.
- You implement systems and procedures that improve the overall software development experience.
- You know how to advocate for and support making large architectural changes.
- You can evaluate that existing tooling/libraries/helpers are meeting the needs of the product and team.
- You remain up to speed on new technologies; evaluating and recommending as necessary.
- You have an eye for detail, in both your code and UI/UX.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a technical voice in grooming and sprint planning, including the separation, refinement, and establishment of dependencies and scope in User Story development
- Establish and ensure coding conventions are followed
- Collaborate with other Engineers to unblock their issues to optimize productivity
- Provide quality code reviews that maintain a balance between training, quality, and productivity
- Assist with planning sprints to identify and remove dependencies
- Contribute code as part of bi-weekly sprints
- Understand the intricacies of a large code base and determine the full impact of a feature across an application
- Serve as a point of contact for the product support team to assist with bug escalations and troubleshooting
- Advocate for architectural improvements; identifying patterns and approaches within our code with an emphasis on improving simplicity and approachability
- Lead the development of proof-of-concepts and prototyping new ideas and approaches as necessary
- Occasional travel to Denver or other locations for Company and team offsites
What you bring to the table:
- Salesforce - We are a native Salesforce app so a Salesforce development background will be critical to success in this senior role. This includes maintaining and updating a large Apex code base, as well as knowing which platform features to use for specific goals: LWCs, Async Processing, Callouts, etc.
- HTML/CSS - You understand the value that well-formed HTML and CSS can add to an application and have experience with it.
- Build Tools - Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- State Management - Experience with Redux or similar
- Source Control - Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git
- CI / CD - Experience setting up, modifying, and utilizing CI / CD tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
- Solid technical skills with a track record of delivering reliable, well-documented, and readable code
- Experience mentoring and pairing with junior engineers and modeling best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information and decision making reasoning
- Experience working on an agile development team
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated base salary range is between $120,000-$160,000 annually. This position is also eligible for a bonus based on company and individual performance targets.
TaskRay offers highly competitive compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
This position is remote (US only). While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we’ve always been proud of our hybrid approach to the work environment, even pre-pandemic. There will be times we ask you to come to the office (or an off-site location), but for the most part, we know you are as excited to contribute to the company’s success remotely as we are to have you!
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service