DescriptionDo you enjoy the complex Salesforce tasks and want to learn and grow into a Salesforce developer?
Currently there is an opening to work with a leading Salesforce partner in their field to be mentored and coached by 2 very reputable founders. Not only will you be coached by themselves but you will also be working next to Salesforce developers and Senior Developers.
This is a chance to get your hands on some really niche Salesforce products such as CPQ, Field Service, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, various integrations and more. This will slingshot your career to the next level as you will gain huge amounts of experience and Certifications! Depending on your experince you will be working on complex declarative solutions with some of the largest brands within the industry whilst learning and being able to be hands on with Apex, LWC and more. Of course if you are competent within code, you will be free to take the more programmatic approach.
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Eager to get involved with all that Salesforce has to offer
- A minimum of over 1 years’ experience working on Salesforce Administration including the use of Automation tools such as Flows.
- Great communication skills
- ADM201 Certification, OR Salesforce Platform Developer
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up programming coding languages.
It would be great if you have:
- Programming coding skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 2 years or more experience
- Worked on a large Salesforce environment (200 user +)
- Salesforce Platform App builder Certification
- Computer science degree
- 25 days holiday + BH
- You will get a home office set up grant Cash or money towards flexi benefits that include:
- Dental and more!
- All Certifications and training paid