This job is archived
Delpha (https://delpha.io) is a DataOps Platform that ensures your Salesforce data are accurate and reliable for better revenue.
Delpha runs advanced AI to evaluate the accuracy and reliability of Salesforce data based on key dimensions, automation or mass modification are available for data stewards to manage the corrections at scale, and all Salesforce end-users are empowered by a ChatBot with insights to improve data at the moment of need in few clicks without friction.
Our customers are large international enterprises and notorious scale ups.
Delpha has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Delpha encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
Delpha is built on a set of core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation and Diversity.
- Take ownership of our current Salesforce development process, culture and code base, then improve it
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Solid experience with Salesforce Platform (Salesforce Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, SOSL, Apex)
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Solid experience with Automation and CI tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions …)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of modern dev stack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions (AWS)
- English bilingual level
Why join us?
- Attractive package and stock options
- Remote possible, depending on your work experience
- Training & certifications
- Alan Blue healthcare
- Classpass sports contract
- Swile Meal Vouchers
- Key moment to join Delpha in terms of growth and opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- Upload your English CV via Linkedin
- 30 minutes online interview with our People & Culture Manager
- Technical test
- 1 hour online or face-to-face interview with our Software Engineer Team Lead and CEO and or CTO