This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Salesforce Engineer(US Only - 100% Remote)
This is a rare opportunity to work with an experienced team in an established technology company with over 27 years in business. Einstein Industries is a leader in innovative, data-informed online marketing and website solutions, offering a wide range of products and services catered to increasing the financial success of its clients. Our clients are some of the nation’s most esteemed professionals in their field, including plastic surgeons, cosmetic dentists, and high-profile attorneys. Because of our great work, friendly atmosphere, and growth opportunities, many of our employees have made this their career cornerstone for 10-20+ years.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of our Salesforce platform. You will also collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to ensure that the platform is aligned with our business goals and objectives.
- Design, develop, and maintain custom Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and other related technologies.
- Develop integrations with third-party applications and services using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is written in compliance with best practices and guidelines.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement solutions that meet their needs.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other Salesforce developers on the team.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to ensure that the Salesforce platform is integrated with other enterprise system
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as Airtable DocuSign, Conga and Slack
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Jira management of sprints and tickets, ticket creation vetting and completion in a weekly sprint format
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing Salesforce solutions.
- Proficient in Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce APIs.
- Strong experience in developing custom integrations with third-party applications and services.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salesforce certification(s) are required.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced Airtable Developer looking to join a dynamic team, please submit your application today.
The company culture is open-minded and collaborative, and we often look to our employees to develop new ideas. While Einstein Industries is already the leader in the industry, we consistently encourage our employees to innovate and improve our products and processes. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. A healthy work-life balance is important to us, and we allow employees to work their 40-hour week on a schedule that works for them.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply!