We are seeking a highly skilled IT professional to join our business systems team as Salesforce developer you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom solutions on our Salesforce platform. You will work closely with business analysts, project managers, and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
We are a leading provider of reliable rural broadband solutions, dedicated to providing hard-to-reach communities across the UK with access to high-quality broadband services. Our company is growing rapidly, backed by private equity investors, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing custom applications, workflows, and triggers using Salesforce programming languages such as Apex and Visualforce.
- Configuring and customizing Salesforce applications using declarative tools such as Process Builder, Flow, and Lightning App Builder.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and design solutions that meet those requirements.
- Developing and maintaining integration solutions between Salesforce and other systems using APIs and middleware.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation for custom solutions.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in Salesforce applications.
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and features, and evaluating their impact on existing solutions.
- Collaborating with other developers to promote code reuse and knowledge sharing.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior developers and other team members.
What we need from you:
We are an ambitions company backed by private equity investors, for this role we require a minimum on-site presence in our Droitwich 1-2 days per month for team collaboration days and stakeholder meetings, with the flexibility to work remotely the remainder of the time.
Why work for Airband?
We wouldn’t be able to deliver on our mission to bring super-fast broadband to some of the hardest-to-reach areas if it were not for our people. We believe in unlocking everyone’s potential and we are passionate about retaining our top talent and love to promote within, giving you the opportunity to progress or experience other areas of the business if that is what you want. Some of our benefits
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 25 days of paid leave a year rising to 30 plus bank holidays with service.
- 5% Airband pension plus a minimum 3% employee contribution
- Customer referral bonus - a thank you for every customer you send our way.
- We offer hybrid working – a mix of working from home and in the office.
- Free Broadband - If you are in our coverage, you can benefit from free broadband with us!
- 20% off your monthly line rental on EE’s phone, tablet, SIM only or mobile broadband plans
- Car financing scheme, Cycle to work, Tech scheme, Healthcare and medical insurance, Dental care, and Health cash fund (dependent on the length of service)
- Airshare (employee discount platform) - discounts on everyday shopping, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless - save up to £1,000 a year!
- Refer a friend reward scheme – a selection of great rewards to choose from!
- Company socials! We really do like to get to know everyone – each year we host Summer & Winter parties for all our colleagues!
Ready to apply?
We want you to get the most out of your recruitment experience at Airband – it works both ways - are you a match for Airband, and are we a match for you? If you are ready to apply, click the button below to attach your CV and fill out our application form. All applications are reviewed and screened by our Talent team. If we think you could be the next Airband colleague, an intro call will be set up to learn more about you. We will provide more insight about the role and share life at Airband and, our values and discuss your experience to date.
Please note that you are required to have the right to work in the UK and we request satisfactory references as part of our recruitment process. A DBS check may be required for a number of our roles, particularly those that are customer-facing. Also, a driving license may be required for positions that require you to be out in the field as part of the role.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service